Sunday, April 19, 2009

I am allergic to deodorant?

I have this thing that whenever I wear deodorant or even perfume I break out in bumps all over my under arms. And let me tell ya, they are painful. I%26#039;ve had this problem since I was nine or ten and I%26#039;m 25 now. I%26#039;ve tried everything from baking soda under the arms to hypo-allergenic deodorant. But nothing works. I still get the bumps. I even tried to stop shaving. But I still get them. I can%26#039;t go without deodorant because after a while, I start to have body odor. The doctors say that the only result is to do this major skin graph surgery which will take me 3 months to heal from. I don%26#039;t want to have to go through all of that. There must be something out there that I haven%26#039;t tried yet and that can work. Can anyone tell me what I can finally use to not get these bumps any longer and where I wont have body odor in the process?

I am allergic to deodorant?
I%26#039;m not sure if you%26#039;ve tried these already, but Tussy is a very very mild deodorant that is commonly used for children going through puberty. Another option would be Tom%26#039;s Deodorant.





You may very well be allergic to the anti perspirant. I cannot explain how unhealthy and unsafe it is to were anti-perspirant... Your body is ridding itself of sweat for a reason, you shouldn%26#039;t stop it because when you do, we have reactions (such as yours) or even as serious as cancer (second highest cause for breast cancer)





With that said, try Tussy or Tom%26#039;s Natural Deodorant with NO ANTI-PERSPIRING!!! Licensed
Reply:Your doctors are wrong, they can remove your sweat glands with a smaller down time, or if you have money, you can get them lasered, virtually no down time. Also, try aluminum free deodorant, different than hypoallergenic.



books

No comments:

Post a Comment