Sunday, April 19, 2009

Really bizarre issue with deodorant.?

For a couple months I%26#039;ve had a really bizarre problem with deodorant. Um... whenever I put deodorant on my right armpit, a few hours later a rash starts developing and it itches really bad. And it stings and gets much worse when water touches it. It usually goes away within a couple days though, but anyone know what%26#039;s up with that? It happens only with my right, and it%26#039;s the same with any deodorant brand. :-

Really bizarre issue with deodorant.?
|My exboyfriend was allergic to deoderant and both his pits did what your saying your one side does. He also swelled a bit, though. Try Mitchum (expensive but I%26#039;ve heard most people w/ allergies can use this - even if just every now and then). Also - there%26#039;s some crystal (rock, really) that you can supposedly use as a deoderant. He could use that all the time. It%26#039;s effectiveness? 35 out of 100. It really only works if you have a desk job.



small business web

No comments:

Post a Comment