Monday, April 20, 2009

What types of deodorant will survive being in a hot car?

I like to keep some travel-size deodorant in the console of my car in case of emergencies. However, I live in Texas, and the interior gets very hot during the summer - hot enough to melt gels (Right Guard) and even powder solids (Degree). What other types of deodorants will survive these sorts of temperatures without getting ruined or denatured, or even worse, exploding or igniting?

What types of deodorant will survive being in a hot car?
why do u put it in a car
Reply:Well you certainly should NOT go for gels! I made this mistake! I had a travelsized gel in the console in my door. I came to my car once and found it all over the place. At least my car smelled good but dang it!





I keep Dove powder solid in my car and I live in Arizona. It keeps up fine even in our ridicu-hot summers. My best friend keeps Teen Spirit powder solid in her car and it also stands up. :-) Another thing you can consider if looking for a deodorant crystal. They usually have them at health stores and sometimes in the healthfood section of stores. That won%26#039;t melt! :-D



neutral skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment