Monday, April 20, 2009

Deodorant burn on my hand?

Someone sprayed deodorant on my hand for about 4 seconds asking me to see how long I could take it and I trusted the guy enough to believe that it doesnt leave burns but know ive got quite a large mole like burn it only hurts if i put pressure on it. Please dont tell me its permanent is there a way to get rid of it or does it heal on its own.

Deodorant burn on my hand?
it should go away by itself, just dont let it get infected by picking at it and keep it clean.


idiots in high school do it all th etime...


no offence!!
Reply:The propellant froze and killed some skin cells; just as if you had been stranded in winter, it%26#039;s frost-bite. It will probably heal in time, but it might leave a scar.



credot siosse

No comments:

Post a Comment