Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Why do I need deodorant?

When I was younger, up until I was 18, I never needed deodorant. I could work out actively and never stink. But now, I need deodorant to keep from smelling. Why??? I read that sweat does not actually stink, it%26#039;s the bacteria or germs on your skin that stink, and sweat just magnifies the smell. So I always kept my armpits clean, and I thought it was working. But now it doesn%26#039;t help. When I shower everyday, I take extra time out to clean my pits, but I still stink!! How do I kill the bacteria? I don%26#039;t want to cover up the smell... I want to get rid of it, and go back to the days when I didn%26#039;t need deodorant! Is there anything I can do??

Why do I need deodorant?
Often wondered that myself. If you swim in a chlorinated pool every morning, you can usually go almost a whole day w/o deodorant. Maybe that%26#039;s the key... spray a little Chlorox under your arms in the morning. Trouble is, when chlorine meets water, hydrochloric acid is produced. Oh well, might as well bite the bullet and join the rest of us. Gillette clear gel and Dry Idea are the most effective deodorants I%26#039;ve found and last at least two days.



diseases

No comments:

Post a Comment