Saturday, July 25, 2009

Deodorant reaction???

Within the last 3 or 4 months my left armpit is extremely itchy and uncomfortable. Sometimes it's so itchy I can't help but scratching until it's bleeding. Three days ago i noticed a lump the size of a grape. However it seems to be under my skin. I was wondering if it possibly is an allergic reaction to my deodorant. But my right arm has no reaction at all. What could this possibly be???

Deodorant reaction???
Sometimes, different lymph nodes react differently to allergens. Deodorants normally contain Aluminum Chlorhydrate which is a metal, therefore, not good for people, but the ones who are sensitive are the ones that react to it. You can go to a health food store and use one of theirs or try a crystal deordorant stone. The only thing is, it does not keep you dry and that would mean clogging up your sweat glands which is what anti-perspirants do, but it kills the bacteria that causes the odor.





You decide.



home theater

No comments:

Post a Comment