Saturday, July 25, 2009

Can I use deodorant when I'm on drysol?

On the package of drysol, it advises me not to use deodorant or any other antiperspirant while on the medication. But, can I use deodorant after I wash off the medication in the morning?

Can I use deodorant when I'm on drysol?
you can defiantly use deoderant with drysol


i specifically asked the pharmasist


and he said go for it,


deoderant, is more for smell.. so it doesnt get in the way of the medication..


and when you take a shower


yes you can apply deoderant,


and that night you can also apply drysol on.


so trust me


i have been using drysol for a good 3 years now,


cause it does what needs to be done


and i have been using deoderant on top of that too :)


so yah


go for it,





speaking of drysol,


isnt the itching insane ! :P



Yellow Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment