Saturday, July 25, 2009

Concerning Tom's Of Maine deodorant...?

I have been using the Tom's Of Maine long-lasting deodorants for months and months now. I first bought the Apricot scented one, then I switched to the Unscented. When I first bought it, the skin on my underarms began peeling. I figured that my body simply needed time to adjust, but I was wrong. This has been a major concern for a lot of people who have used this product, as I've read, and it's speculated that the zinc ricinoleate is to blame. I know I am not having an allergic reaction because most other people are having the same problem. However, as an anti-perspirant and deodorant, Tom's definitely works well for me. I wear long sleeves all through winter, and I stay odor-free. So my question is, does anyone know of a vegan-friendly anti-perspirant/deodorant that is made with natural ingredients, not tested on animals, and actually works? If I can't find anything else that works, I'll just stick with Tom's, and suffer through the peeling (Ouch!). Thanks for your time,


Re-L Cherie.

Concerning Tom's Of Maine deodorant...?
I have ton a lot of shopping around and haven't been able to find anything else. Now I didn't check searching on google or anything like that so you might find other options that way. Good Luck!!



diet

No comments:

Post a Comment