Monday, August 3, 2009

Good deodorant that doesn't leave residue?

I sweat a lot, and I was wondering if anyone (ladies) had deodorant or anti-persperant that dd not leave white residue on their clothes, even when the sweated a lot. I have tried so mny kinds of the "clear no-residue", and they all leave white powdery stuff all over my clothes! Please help!

Good deodorant that doesn't leave residue?
I like BAN, the liquid roll on. It really doesn't leave anything behind and it's got a higher percentage of aluminum so it works really well.





The Degree "litle black dress approved" one isn't bad, but it leaves a TINY bit of residue.





you can try using certain dry at bedtime and just use a plain deodorant without antiperspirant in the morning, you won't sweat at all and plain deodorant doesn't leave white residue AND it doesn't leave those sweat marks on white tshirts :-)
Reply:im a guy and i use axe deoderant. i havn't found any white residue on my shirts.



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment